If you are looking to sell your Van/Car or use it for a part exchange when you come to The Trades Van Centre, please bring the following:

  • Driving license (Recent utility bill if address is different to license)
  • V5/Log book
  • Keys for the vehicle
  • All service history & MOT certificates (if available)
  • If the vehicle has finance outstanding we will require a letter with the settlement figure from the finance company so we can pay them the outstanding balance.
  • And most importantly of course the van or car you would like to part exchange!

If you have any other further questions about what to bring when you have your car valued, please call us on 02380 66 11 11.