ALL OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A THREE-MONTH USED VAN WARRANTY.
We understand that vehicles can go wrong from time to time, and our team at The Trades Van Centre are here to help.
All our vehicles come with a three-month used van warranty, and all our customers have the option to purchase up to two years through our Extended Warranty.
Our van warranty cover now includes wear and tear.
We know that, often, a van is more than just a mode of transport. It’s your mobile office, storage facility for your tools and primary source of income. Protecting it with a warranty can help to mitigate the costs associated with vehicle repairs, whether they’re large or small. So let’s limit the disruption to your business and the damage to your pocket with a an extended warranty which can provide cover for anywhere between 12 and 24 months.
We offer all our customers a 5 star warranty which helps with the cost of repairs, such as replacement parts, labour and VAT. Other benefits include:
- All mechanical and electrical parts covered for mechanical breakdown
- Repairs can be done nationally
- Fast payment of valid claims
A warranty protects you from the cost of repairing or replacing a faulty part when it’s in the garage. What about when the part actually stops working? Or more importantly, where.
All vehicles include a three-month warranty.
Purchase up to 2 years extended warranty.
Our warranty includes wear and tear.
Warranty claim procedure
The following procedure covers the practice for making a warranty claim:
- Fill out a Warranty Claim Form (linked above) and email it to email@example.com
- The Warranty department will email back and confirm receipt of the form
- If required you will need to obtain two quotes from a vat registered garage but NOT A MAIN DEALER OR FAST FIT CENTRE AND ATTACH TO CLAIM FORM
- Email these to warranty department for them to authorise and send you back the signed warranty form
DO NOT HAVE THE WORK COMPLETED WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM THE TRADES VAN CENTRE AND YOUR CLAIM FORM SIGNED AND RETURNED.
DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION OF THE VEHICLE AND THE SEVERITY OF THE FAULT THE VEHICLE MAY NEED RETURNING TO US TO HAVE THE FAULT RECTIFIED.
WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE INVALID WITHOUT THE CLAIM FORM SIGNED BY US.