WE WANT TO ENSURE YOU’RE DRIVING AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK.
At The Trades Van Centre, we understand that you live a busy life and sometimes it might not be possible for you to collect your van in person.
We’re able to offer our customers the option of having their vehicle delivered to an address of their choice, you just need to let us know a few days before you’re due to collect your van.
Before your van is delivered, one of our fully qualified technicians undertakes a complete, 60-point inspection in our purpose built, fully equipped workshop.
Components that are inspected include:
- Exterior lights and electrics (horn, wipers and washers)
- External and internal checks (brake noise & feel, clutch or transmission operation, glass, seat belt security operation)
- Under bonnet components (fluid levels, fluid leak checks, battery and drive belt condition checks)
- Brakes and hubs
- Underside components (exhaust system, catalyst, steering and suspension, drive shaft or gaitors)
- Wheels and tyres (pressure, tyre tread)
To find out more about our delivery service or to discuss one of our vehicles in more detail, please get in touch with a member of the team here.